Helpful information regarding the claims filing process for various types of benefits offered by Liberty National.
Click on the links below for claims filing instructions, printable forms, and answers to your most frequently asked questions about filing a claim.
PLEASE NOTE: The claims process varies for different types of products. Therefore, processing times will vary and it may be necessary for us to request additional information in order to process your claim. For any policy less than 2 years old, the claim will be subject to further review.
Life Insurance Claims
- Waiver of Premium – Life Policy
- Life Insurance Claim FAQ
Health Insurance Claims
- Accident Claim Filing Instructions
- Hospital Intensive Care (ICU) Claim Filing Instructions
- Heart Attack Claim Filing Instructions
- Stroke Claim Filing Instructions
- Disability Claim Filing Instructions
- Health Claims FAQ
Accident Claim Filing Instructions
Does your claim meet the definition of an Accident?
Definition of Accident:
Injury sustained by the insured which is the direct result of an accident, occurring independently of disease, bodily infirmity, or any other cause while this policy is in force.
If Emergency Treatment is necessary, it must be received from: an emergency room; a hospital as an outpatient or as an inpatient for a period of twelve hours or less; a clinic; an ambulatory surgical center; or the office of a physician or surgeon. Such treatments must be received within 48 HOURS of the injury. (The State of Georgia allows 72 HOURS.)
Submitting an Accident Claim
- Complete the Claimant Statement. Printable Claimant Statement can be found here – Claimant StatementPlease also include a copy of the CMS 1500 or UB-04 form (only associated with hospital stays) and any itemized medical bills you would like to have considered for payment. Examples can be found below:
- If disability is being claimed, in addition to the documentation above, please have your employer fill out Part A and your physician fill out Part B on the Disability Claim Form. A printable form can be found here – Disability Claim Form.
- Please mail the completed documentation to the following address:Liberty National Life Insurance Company
Attn: Policy Benefits
P.O. Box 8080
McKinney, TX 75070
Please note: If at any time during the review of your claim we find that we need additional information via medical narratives or a police report etc., we will notify you in writing.